Figure 5-22. Temperature sensors wire harness assembly.
After inspection and testing,
d. Testing. Refer to the wire run chart in figure 5-
disassemble the wire harness only as required for repair
e. Repair, Replacement and Reassembly.
c. Cleaning and Inspection.
(1) Solder connections will be made in
(1) Clean wire harness with a clean, lint-free
accordance with MIL-S-6872 using solder Type
cloth moistened with an approved solvent and dry
SN60WRP2 per Fed Spec QQ-S-571.
(2) Replace defective wires with wire in
(2) Inspect for damaged or loose connector
accordance with MIL-W-5086, Type II. Wire size and
pins, damaged wires, and loose or damaged terminal
lugs. Check for any evidence of burned areas indicating
(3) If self-clinching cable straps are removed
shorts. Inspect connector for damaged or stripped
Temperature sensors wire harness