(2) Inspect for wear, broken parts, cracks,
Motor, and Guard Assembly
bent blades, broken or corroded wire leads, dam-
aged insulation, or other damage.
(3) Replace defective parts as necessary.
(2) Remove the top rear shroud with the fan,
Refer to figure 3-11 and reas-
semble the fan, motor and guard assembly.
motor and guard from the top rear shroud as a
Refer to figure 311 and disas-
motor and guard to the top rear shroud as a com-
semble the fan, motor, and guard assembly.
(2) Install the top rear shroud with the fan,
c. Cleaning and Inspection.
(1) Clean all parts with an approved cleaning
solvent and dry thoroughly.