(1) Remove connector J34 by removing the lockwire and disconnecting mating connector P34. Then remove
four nuts, four screws and eight washers to remove J34.
(2) Remove lockwire and disconnect connector P56.
(3) Remove two cable clamps. Note position of the cable clamps and routing of the wire harness and remove
the wire harness.
Figure 5-11. Recirculating fans wire harness assembly.
After inspection and testing,
(1) Solder connections will be made in
accordance with MIL-S-6872 using solder Type
disassemble the wire harness only as required for repair
SN60WRP2 per Fed Spec QQ-S-571.
(2) Replace defective wires with wire in
accordance with MIL-W-5086, Type II. Wire size and
c. Cleaning and Inspection.
(3) If self-clinching cable straps are removed
(1) Clean wire harness with a clean, lint-free
to facilitate repairs, install new cable straps at three inch
cloth moistened with approved solvent and dry
(2) Inspect for damaged or loose connector
f. Installation. Install the wire harness assembly
pins. Check for any evidence of burned areas indicating
in reverse order of removal procedure. After installing
shorts. Inspect connectors for damaged or stripped
connectors,, safety wire in accordance with MS33540
using lockwire MS20995C20.
d. Testing. Refer to the wire run chart in figure 5-
400 Hz Auxiliary Power Wire Harness
e. Repair, Replacement and Reassembly.
disconnect the 400 Hz auxiliary power wire harness
assembly by removing the electrical leads from switch
(S37) and terminal board (TB3).