a. Base frame and brace installation for the
a. Standard Shelter Features.
work table is illustrated in drawing 4920-EG-070,
(1) SPAM shelters. Refer to TM 10-5410-224-
14 for details of shelter features.
(2) S-280 shelters. Detail features for basic S-
280 shelters are found in TB 750-240.
The base frame and brace installation
form an integral part of the work
(3) Modifications to the basic S-280 shelter
table and should not be removed.
b. The assembly and installation of the General
Purpose Table is illustrated in drawing 4920-EG-
b. Specific Features.
(1) Tool crib - SPAM mounted. Refer to
for shipping only.
c. The environmental control unit (ECU) for the
SPAM is secured to its support through the opening
(2) Sheet metal - SPAM mounted. Refer to
in the foldout end wall of the expandable shelter for
drawing 4920-EG-061, figure D-4, for specific fea-
operation and secured to the floor of the SPAM
tures of installation.
using bracket assembly (item 2, drawing 4920-EG-
(3) Hydraulic - S-280 mounted. Refer to
071, fig. D-14 for storage and shipment. For instal-
drawing 4920-EG-062, figure D-5, for specific fea-
lation instructions refer to paragraph 3-3f TM 10-
tures for installation.
5410-224-14 for details.
(4) Rotor - SPAM mounted. Refer to draw-
d. The environmental control unit (ECU) for the
S-280 shelter is secured to its support (item 11, fig,
in the back
wall of the
shelter for operation and secured to the floor using
(5) Electrical and instrument - SPAM
mounted. Refer to drawing 4920-EG-064, figure D-
bracket assembly (item 6, fig. D-1) for storage and
7, for specific features of installation.
e. Fire extinguisher and bracket as illustrated in
(6) Welding - S-280 mounted. Refer to draw-
shelter are secured to the wall left of the cargo door.
f. The Creeper 4910-106-7834 is used to make
(7) Machine - SPAM mounted. Refer to
the tool tray assembly per drawing 4920-EG-069,
drawing 4920-EG-066, figure D-9, for specific fea-
tures of installation. -
g. Unpacking and cleaning of tool components of
(8) Powertrain - SPAM mounted. Refer to
drawing 4920-EG-067, figure D-10, for specific fea-
shop set will be performed as follows:
tures of installation.
(1) Components of the tool set will normally
be boxed and strapped to the shelter floor. Remove
(9) Turbine engine - SPAM mounted. Refer
web straps securing boxed components of the shop
features of installation.
(2) Unpack components of shop set from box-
SHELTER COMPONENTS AND LO-
CATIONS. For shelter components and location,