b. Disassemble the dual pad accessory drive
housing assembly (33), then remove packings from oil
assembly only as directed in the following instructions.
Remove seals only if replacement
is necessary due to leakage or
damage that might lead to early
Figure 3-13. Dual pad accessory drive assy.
(4) Remove screws (9), washers (10), and
(2) Remove caps (3 and 4) from tee (5).
retainer (11) with stator of seal (12) and shims (13)
Remove tee from reducer (6), then remove from
installed. Remove rotor of seal (12) from gearshaft.
(5) Using arbor press, press seal (12) from
(3) Straighten key (8) and using adapter
retainer (11) and remove shims (13).
from gearshaft, then remove key (8).
(6) Remove bolts (14), washers (15) and