Figure 6-1. Front control panel, removal and installation.
SWITCH and POLARITY
of the front panel to permit movement of the panel.
a. Removal. To remove the RANGE SWITCH and
from the rear of the panel.
POLARITY SWITCH, proceed as follows.
(1) Disconnect ac power from the welding ma-
(2) Remove the timer and high frequency drawer
(2) Install the screws around the bottom edge of
the front panel.
(3) Remove the top and housing from the weld-
(4) Install the timer and high frequency drawer
(4) Remove the screws around the bottom edge