(2) S e c o n d . Find the illustration covering
the functional group to which the repair part
(3) Third. Identify the repair part on the
i l l u s t r a t i o n , and note the illustration figure and
item number of the repair part.
(4) Fourth. Using the Repair Parts Listing,
f i n d the functional group to which the repair
p a r t belongs and locate the illustration figure
and item nurmber noted on the illustration.
7. Federal SuppIy Codes for Manufacturers
b. W h e n F e d e r a l s t o c k n u m b e r o r r e f e r e n c e
number is known:
(1) First. Using the Index of Federal Stock
Numbers and Reference Numbers, find the perti-
n e n t Federal Stock Number or Reference Num-
b e r . This index is in ascending alpha-numeric
sequence cross-referenced to an index number.
(2) S e c o n d . Using the Repair Part Listing,
f i n d the index number referenced in the Index
o f Federal Stock Numbers and Reference Num-
8. Recommendations for Maintenance
Report of errors, omissions, and recommenda-
tions for improving this publication by the indi-
vidual user is encouraged. Reports should be sub-
mitted on DA Form 2028 (Recommended
C h a n g e s to Publications) and forwarded direct
t o Commanding General, U. S. Army Mobility
Equipment Command, ATTN: AMSME-MPP,
4300 Goodfellow Boulevard, St. Louis, Mo. 63120.