Figure 6-41. Current control, assembly and disassembly.
(6) Remove two screws (8) together with
6) and screw (7) and disconnect cables at
terminal on side of current control.
(5) Remove four attaching bolts, lock-
washers and nuts from current control mount-
(11) and screws (12) attaching stud and
ing bracket and carefully slide bracket with
bracket assembly to mounting brackets.
mounted current control assembly from unit.
(8) Remove stud and bracket assembly
Press shaft through control panel while sliding
and separate nut (13), lockwasher (14), flat
bracket from unit.
washer (15), insulating washers (16 and 19)