(2) Fan belt should have 5/8 inch deflec-
pulley and fan pulley.
Section XII. COOLANT HEATER (Model LEW 300)
e. Installation. Install heater assembly by
The coolant heating system consists of the
reversing removal procedures.
water heater, pump, salves, lines and switches
necessary to provide heat for cold weather op-
eration of the welding machine.
(1) Disconnect fuel solenoid valve leads
from the overheat switch.
(2) Loosen compression nut (7) at the
lower end of standpipe (8) until the standpipe
will turn freely in the fitting.
( 3 ) Hold the fuel solenoid valve (6)
firmly and unscrew the standpipe from the
b. Inspection. Inspect the fuel solenoid valve
for any visual indications of damage.
c. Cleaning. Clean the valve with a solvent-
d. Installation. Install the fuel solenoid
valve by reversing the removal procedures.
3-45. Fuel Pump Assembly
(1) Disconnect fuel line from fuel tank
to fuel pump (9).
(2) Disconnect fuel hose (2) from fuel
pump to heater.
(3) Disconnect electrical leads to fuel