removal and installation.
high frequency control transformer.
(2) Connect a 230-volt power source to
the primary winding of the trans-
(1) R e m o v e the welding machine top
(3) The meter should read 3,500 volts.
If the indicated reading is not ob-
(3) Remove the control rectifier (para 4-
(4) Remove the rectifier assembly (para
Warning: When making a test on
former is on an insulated bench. Do
(7) Remove the. accessory transformer
leading from it. To do so may cause
serious electrical shock or possible
(8) Remove the switching panel (para
death to personnel performing the