6. Unscrew lock ring (9) on J1 receptacle (10) on
shelter power entry panel (6) and remove cable con-
nector (11) from receptacle.
7. Replace dust cap (12).
8. Clean cable (1 ) and store in shelter.
e. Disconnecting Power Distribution Panel from
1. Ensure all circuit breakers (1) in the power
distribution panel (2) are in the OFF position.
2. Ensure all shelter power cables (3) and 100
AMP electric welder cable are disconnected from the
power distribution panel (2).
3. A qualified electrician should disconnect
power distribution panel power cable (4) from the
power distribution panel (2) and the power source IAW