LIST OF ABBREVIATIONS/ACRONYMS CONTINUED
Repair Parts and Special Tools List
Shop Equipment Contact Maintenance
Source, Maintenance, and Recoverability
The Army Maintenance Management System
The Army Maintenance Management System Aviation
Theater Aviation Sustainment Maintenance Group
Test, Measurement, and Diagnostic Equipment
Unit of Issue
Usable on Code
Unit Under Test
Warranty Claim Action
QUALITY OF MATERIAL
Material used for replacement, repair, or modiication must meet the requirements of this TM 1-4920-445-13&P,
Composite Shop. If qualities of material requirements are not stated in this TM 1-4920-445-13&P, Composite
Shop, the material must meet the requirements of the drawings, standards, speciications, or approved engi-
neering change proposals applicable to the subject equipment.
SAFETY, CARE, AND HANDLING
Use extreme caution when performing procedures that involve the electrical system of this equipment.
High voltage exists and death on contact may result if personnel fail to observe safety precautions.
2. Before performing continuity checks or replacing electrical components, ensure electrical power is dis-
connected completely from the circuit involved.
3. In the event of a luorescent lamp breakage, care must be taken in the removal of broken glass frag-
ments and white phosphorous dust. Inhalation of phosphorous dust could cause serious injury.
4. Do not use handling equipment with capacity of less than gross weight of shelter system. Do not allow
the shelter to swing back and forth when it is suspended. Failure to observe this warning may result in
damage to equipment or severe injury or death to personnel.
5. Lock stop plate on load balancer with quick release pin before disconnecting support cable from hinged
6. Expandable section (hinged loor and hinged sidewall together) weighs 700 pounds (318 kg). Do not
stand directly in front of hinged section.
7. Prior to removing load balancer from ixed roof, the hinged loor must be near stowed position to remove
tension from support cable. The support cable bracket on hinged loor must then be removed to permit
disconnecting support cable from hinged loor. Secure hinged loor to prevent accidental release.
8. Do not attempt to disassemble or repair load balancer. This equipment contains powerful torsion springs
and serious injury or death to personnel could result if disassembled.
9. In extreme cold, do not touch metal parts with bare hands because severe skin damage may result.
10. Eye protection shall be worn by personnel when installing ground anchors.
11. Prior to operating or performing procedures that involve the air compressor or degreaser refer to the
manufacturer s manual provided for all warnings and cautions.