All power to shelter must be turned OFF before proceeding with any electrical
tests or repairs.
This work should be performed by a qualified electrician.
1. Tag and disconnect shelter electrical power.
2. Set all circuit breaker switches to OFF position.
This procedure covers obsolete NQOB circuit breaker panel and new NQOD
circuit breaker panel.
These units are distinguishable by nameplates attached to panel boards.
3. Open circuit breaker panel door on both models.
4. Loosen four captive screws and move clamp fingers to OPEN position on model NQOB.
5. Lift circuit breaker panel cover from panel board on model NQOB.
6. Remove four screws and washers and lift panel board from circuit breaker box on both models.
7. Reconnect site power.