REPOSITIONING SHOP EQUIPMENT
OBTAINING CORRECT BOLTS, WASHERS, AND NUTS
The following procedures and recommended sequence for moving equipment shall be observed. Transport
positions in which equipment will be located are identified.
Care must be taken to ensure that proper bolts, washers, nuts are used to
secure equipment when shop is transported. Lack of correct hardware could
cause extensive damage to equipment or shelter.
Torque values are provided and must be respected to prevent possible
damage to equipment or shelter. Improper procedures could result in
extensive damage to government property.
1. Remove cotton mailing bag with bolts, washers, and nuts from appropriate storage location.
2. Inspect hardware for damage or missing parts.
3. Check out a torque wrench from tool crib.
1. Remove two set screw floor plugs from floor inserts at transport location (see WP 0002 00, Figure 2).
2. Store plugs in appropriate storage location.
3. Obtain cargo strap from appropriate storage location and two ring bolts from Shelter BII Box.
4. Insert ring bolts into floor inserts and tighten.
5. Stack stools at transport location.
6. Attach one end of cargo strap to first ring bolt, slide cargo strap through legs of top stool and attach other end
of cargo strap to second ring bolt.