EXTERNAL GROUNDING OF SHELTER
Shelter is grounded through an externally connected power supply. Consult a
qualified electrician for proper grounding procedures required for surrounding soil
1. Remove ground rod assembly from appropriate storage location.
2. Drive ground rod (2) into earth at a suitable location that permits ground cable lug (3) to reach ground stud (7)
on power entry panel (1).
3. Remove nut (4), lock washer (5), and flat washer (6) from ground stud (7) on power entry panel (1).
4. Connect ground cable lug (3) to ground stud (7) and secure with flat washer (6), lock washer (5), and nut (4).
5. Ensure all connections are tight.