4. After two struts (6) are totally supporting roof panel (5), end walls (7) are swung open and ECU support
cables are placed outside of shelter.
5. Rotate hinged jack handles (8) simultaneously to raise both hinged jacks until positioning marks (9) on hinged
end walls and hinged sidewall are in alignment.
6. Use support struts to lower hinged roof to rest on hinged end walls and sidewall.
7. Remove lock pins from support struts.
8. Retract support struts and secure in support brackets on hinged roof with lock pins.
9. Adjust hinged jacks to make sure positioning marks on hinged roof and hinged sidewall are properly aligned.